What problems can Acupuncture treat?
- All kinds of pain including those failing to respond to western pain-killing medicine: muscle pain, joint pain, neck and back pain, knee pain, sciatica, tendonitis, arthritis, fibromyalgia, neuralgia & numbness, sprains & strains, TMJ dysfunction, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, carpel tunnel syndrome, pain resulting from car accidents
- Gynecological issues such as PMS, menstrual irregularity, absence of menses, severe cramps, menopause, hot flash, infertility, morning sickness
- Weight management, fatigue, insomnia, stress, headaches, migraines, anxiety, depression
- Digestive disorders, acid reflux, nausea, hiccups, ulcers, constipation, diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome
- Immune support, common cold, flu, asthma, sinus infection, allergies
- Chronic disease management, diabetes, cancer, hypertension, stroke, alcohol and smoking cessation, facial rejuvenation, dietary counseling
Some conditions may be more effectively treated with Western medicine, or with both medicines combined. In such a case, we will recommend that you contact a physician. In fact, the two medical systems have been working side by side in China for more than fifty years with results that surpass what either medical system could achieve alone.